Thursday, September 18, 2008

Profile Essays

I'm not sure what to do for my profile essay. I really can't think of a place or a person that I think is interesting to the community. I tried to think of something that would be different or really interesting. I thought about doing a group of people like maybe rebellious people, but the more I think about it the more I think it's stupid. I thought about doing a tattoo parlor, but I really don't know anything, and I've never actually gotten anything done there. I might do something like a band studio or something like that. I thought about talking about how people can just let go when they're playing an instrument. How people can get lost in the music. Sometimes I just sit at the piano and play whatever pops into my head. I'll play what I feel and it makes me feel better. I like to lose myself in many of the things I do. Whether it be writing, drawing, music, videos, or pictures, I'm always trying to put my heart into it. All of those things are important to me, but I don't know how they would be important to the community. Something that is important to me, may not really be all that important in the community. I guess that's why I'm finding this assignment so difficult for me.

No comments: