Thursday, September 25, 2008

Readings From Amanda Coyne

Haha it's weird how it says what most is being smelled is the children. That kind of caught me off guard. I can slightly relate to this, but not with a child, with my boyfriend. I wear a jacket he gave me because it smells like him. I wanted to have something to remember him by and sometimes even when I'm just sitting home I can smell him. It's very weird but I can tell that he has a scent of his own and I'm sure that's just how the  mothers are with their children. This is an interesting topic because I have never really thought about it before. I like the way that she describes what it would have been like if the woman was not in jail. It really worked for this and I like how she brought it together saying how it really is. I actually really like this one because it goes into what it is like now and what it will be like. It's really keeping me interested and I think this subject is very interesting. I really liked this one because it reads more like a story, but still gives you information about the place. It actually gave me a very vivid picture of how it is. This has been one of my favorite ones to read so far.

No comments: